UNSW Info Hub (Moodle)
UNSW Information Hub (Info Hub) training will equip you with the skills to search for a report, extract a report to excel, select different fields for reporting and save a copy of the report. You can sign up for simple introductory online training via Moodle to maximise your experience with Info Hub.
To enrol in the UNSW Planning & Performance Info Hub introduction course please go to the following
Under the student enrolment key you need to enter the code Enrolment Key: julia_moodle_training
Student Load Planning (Moodle)
The Student Load Planning (SLP) Moodle Training Course is now available for all Faculty Users and can be accessed following the instructions below:
- Navigate to http://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/enrol/index.php?id=21277
- Log into Moodle using your zID and zPass
- Enter the enrolment key SLP_moodle_training into the field "Self enrolment (Student)"
- Click "Enrol me" Other Training Needs For any other training related enquiries please contact Scott Hoggan to discuss your requirements.
SAS Enterprise Guide Training
SAS Enterprise Guide Access enables you to view Info Hub data in SAS Enterprise Guide.
All users must complete (available through SAS), before access is granted. Specifically:<
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1: Querying and Reporting (EG 7.1)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying (EG 7.1)
All access is subject to approval by UNSW’s Data and Information Governance team and relevant data owners.
Accessing SAS E-learning
Create a user name with your UNSW email account
Then enter the activation code: G10004693 into the Activation Code box on top right hand corner of the screen
Then it will display the training you can access