Info Hub SAS reports for 3+
The following reports are available to registered users. If you require access please apply for access here.
Registered users can log into the Info Hub SAS Enterprise Data Warehouse by clicking the following link: https://unswdw.hosts.it.unsw.edu.au:8343/SASPortal
3+ Reports in Info Hub SAS
- REP 301 Full Year Forecast – allows the latest student load full year forecast EFTSL, or actuals data when past census date, to be compared against the student load plan. It can be analysed by faculty, funding group (e.g. international, domestic), career (undergraduate, postgraduate, etc), new vs existing students
- REP 50 – which provides detail down to individual student level. Provides headcount, EFTSL, program, faculty, school, teaching,
- REP 07 UAC preference by institution
- REP 08 UNSW preference by faculty
- REP 09 UAC Preferences by institution and date
- REP 20 UAC international preferences by institution and country
- REP 22 UAC by preferences by Faculty
Deprecated Info Hub SAS Reporting
NOTE: UPP has stopped emailing out a number of Info Hub SAS reports, however all are still available to users who logon to Info Hub SAS.
The following Info Hub SAS reports are recommended to be used for information only, not decision making.
- REP 11 – Summary date on date comparison of enrolments and admissions – NOTE: This report is now no longer accurate with the launch of 3+ and it is recommenced NOT to base decisions on it.
- REP12 – Detailed date on date comparison of enrolments and admissions - NOTE: This report is now no longer accurate with the launch of 3+ and it is recommenced NOT to base decisions on it
- REP 68 – International comparative admission by country – this has been replaced by the Recruitment Cycle dashboard
- REP 82 – Are We Winning International – this is also available to DEx via AWS QuickSight dashboards