UPP provides institutional reporting and data for UNSW, including statutory reporting and for Council, Faculty and Divisional Scorecards. UPP does not provide reporting from a single system, e.g. SiMS or PiMS. Reports from a single system should be requested directly from the system owner.
- Does your request include data from a single system? If yes then please contact the system owners directly:
- SiMs - Richard Sanchez email@example.com
- InfoEd - Karthikeyan Ramanathan firstname.lastname@example.org
- PiMs - Pete Murray email@example.com
- ROS - Vanessa Crosby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moodle - Mark King email@example.com
- MyExperience - Mark King firstname.lastname@example.org
- QILT - Mark King email@example.com
- Raisers Edge - Irena Tasevska firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other systems please contact UNSW IT Service Operations Centre ITServiceCentre@unsw.edu.au
- If your request requires data from several systems then please proceed with completing the Info Hub Request form and lodge it via UNSW IT Service Operations Centre ITServiceCentre@unsw.edu.au
- All new Info Hub report requests will be reviewed within 48 business hours of receipt
- All new Info Hub report requests will be assessed for business priority and urgency
- All new Info Hub report requests will be actioned in order of receipt
- Please note that ad hoc requests are addressed by UPP as and when BAU work allows and we requires a minimum of 20 business days' notice for delivery of reports and data requests - this is so that user requirements can be assessed, data sources acquired, software development and testing can be undertaken.
- Click here to complete a Request Form (zID required) .
Info Hub report change requests
All change requests for existing UNSW Info Hub reports are channelled through the UNSW IT Service Operations Centre.
The Service Operations Centre will provide level one support and facilitate level two and level three technical and functional support where necessary.
AGS Data Access Requests
AGS data access is now strictly limited and Info Hub reports for AGS data are no longer available. If you wish to request access to AGS data please click here to outline your business requirements. Please note that due to confidential issues access may not be granted in many cases.