Microsoft Power BI online training
Start your learning journey with this sequenced collection of courses, and understand the extensive and powerful capabilities of Microsoft Power BI.
Where to get free and paid Power BI training in Australia: https://educationblog.microsoft.com/en-au/2016/03/where-to-get-free-and-paid-power-bi-training-in-australia/
Microsoft Power BI Guided learning
Discover how to quickly glean insights from your data using Power BI. This formidable set of business analytics tools—which includes the Power BI service, Power BI Desktop, and Power BI Mobile—can help you more effectively create and share impactful visualizations with others in your organisation.
Student Load Planning (Moodle)
The Student Load Planning (SLP) Moodle Training Course is now available for all Faculty Users and can be accessed following the instructions below:
- Navigate to http://moodle.telt.unsw.edu.au/enrol/index.php?id=21277
- Log into Moodle using your zID and zPass
- Enter the enrolment key SLP_moodle_training into the field "Self enrolment (Student)"
- Click "Enrol me" Other Training Needs For any other training related enquiries please contact Scott Hoggan to discuss your requirements.
SAS Enterprise Guide Training
SAS Enterprise Guide Access enables you to view Info Hub data in SAS Enterprise Guide.
All users must complete (available through SAS), before access is granted. Specifically:<
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 1: Querying and Reporting (EG 7.1)
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide(R) 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying (EG 7.1)
All access is subject to approval by UNSW’s Data and Information Governance team and relevant data owners.
Accessing SAS E-learning
Create a user name with your UNSW email account
Then enter the activation code: G10004693 into the Activation Code box on top right hand corner of the screen
Then it will display the training you can access